Are you concerned about your incorporation in the active workforce and you are interested in practically dealing with the subject of your studies? You desire to highlight your capabilities and you are looking for this chance? Does the experience of a company with extrovert characteristics and presence in an international environment raise your interest?
- Develop Native Android and iOS Apps
- Android and iOS Development experience
- Meet with clients to develop business requirements
- Identify trends for mobile development and conduct peer reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with iOS Android Application Development Environments (at least 2+ years of experience)
- Experience developing native Android platforms: Android SDK, Android Visual studio
- Knowledge of GIT or other source code
- Familiarity with cross-platform application development
- Experience in appliance of relational database management systems (SQL)
- Understanding of software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
Location: Germany or Greece (Patras or Ioannina)
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to email@example.com quoting iOS Android Developer into the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org