Are you a motivated Software Engineer with strong technical skills and teamwork spirit? Are you looking for a new professional opportunity?
If so, we would like to meet you.
- Discuss with end-users to find the end-user requirements in order to develop user-friendly software
- Analyze industry specifications in order to find software requirements
- Develop software in accordance with the end-user and industry specifications requirements
- Propose solutions, improvements and new technologies
- Communicate results and status to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field. A Master’s degree will be considered a plus
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of software design and architecture
- Knowledge of C++ or other object-oriented programming languages
- Familiarity with cross-platform application development
- Experience in appliance of relational database management systems (i.e. SQL, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Practice with software versioning systems (e.g. Subversion)
- Working knowledge of Git or other version-control system
- Understanding of software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong commitment to teamwork and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced international environment and continuously develop skills on emerging technologies
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
Location: Greece and/or Germany
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Software Engineer into the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com